Sunday, January 5, 2014

Slow down, it's going to be OK

I have come to realize that anxiety and stress have been a big part of my life, more then I realized. That has been amplified by medications I have been forced to take periodically over the years due to health problems such as seizures and cancer that induced a chemical anxiety sometimes that well, sucked. All in all I have learned that I have to stop and trust God and trust that everything is going to turn out how and when HE wants it to, period. It has taken me 38 years to face this and go with it (sometimes) and I pray you can face it as well. Be content, sitting at the stop light even though you are late. Anxiety and frustration doesn't make it turn greener faster I have discovered, finally.
 
Just breathe my friends, breathe !! 
 
Below are a few quotes I thought you may like.
Lots of love, Kimberley
 
 

No comments: