Monday, March 3, 2014

Life after cancer

   When cancer is done and surgeries are finished then it's all right and everything is finished right, hooray. Wrong!  Then comes the aftermath of surgical menopause, problems from surgery, pain meds,changes in life you did not see coming, pain from scar tissue and medical bills. I was very fortunate and my parents paid a great portion of my medical bills but unfortunately with upcoming MRI'S and Doctors appointments they will rise once again. Every time a Doctor says" I don't know" why don't we do an x-ray, CT scan, MRI or blood work there comes a very loud cha ching with it. And the numbers roll. I once again have a MRI on Wednesday to see what the heck is hurting so badly in my abdomen so pray they see SOMETHING !  Because something is easier to deal with then "I don't know". But I will handle it with class, that I can do.

Lots of love, Kimberley



No comments: