Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Changed the name of my blog

   I Changed the name of my blog to CHOOSING CONTENTMENT. It fits me more. I am choosing contentment everyday which is what I hope to encourage all of you to do in your roller coaster ride called life. I chose "Miss Contentment" originally because I was striving to be "Miss Contentment" but Choosing Contentment is what I think I like best. I don't want to sound like I have "arrived" at this contentment thing because I certainly have not.  I am choosing everyday to be content and grateful for what I have been blessed with, sometimes its a struggle because I am human and sinful but I am trying. My blog address is still the same http://misscontentment.blogspot.com/ but my blog is now titled

Choosing Contentment.

Lots of love, Kimberley
 
 

No comments: