Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Photo shoot with my daughter

   My daughter wanted to take on the challenge of taking some pictures for her old Mama to change my blog up a bit and make the pictures more, well, the crazy me I am. I am a very emotional person and smile a lot but when I don't, I really don't and I have good days and bad days but I try to be content every day. I wanted her to try and capture that in some of the pictures she took. I think she did. Thanks my sweet girl for the fun afternoon, I think you were successful in capturing your Mama. As I am approaching 40 I feel more comfortable in my own skin now then I ever have and yes I come with some bumps and bruises. Yes I have crows feet, big teeth, rather large feet and a huge scar on the side of my head and one eyebrow is paralyzed and grey hair sprouting out everywhere but I am happy being me. I am still here and will soon be  celebrating the last year of my thirties. Yep 39, wow, where did the time go ??

"Time keeps moving and pretty soon honey you realize it's marching right  across your face."
 
 (Taken from Steele Magnolias -Dolly Parton). 
 
Love yourself and love the skin you are in, after all what choice do you have?

Lots of love, Kimberley