Tuesday, October 15, 2013

A table centerpiece creation







I wanted to place a nice centerpiece on my table and did not have the extra money to spend. So, like I always do I went on a scouting mission around my house. I gathered a few things here and a few things there and before you know it I had a centerpiece. I finished it off with a few flowers from outside. Above is a picture of my finished work. It might not be the centerpiece from the latest magazines but it is one I am proud of and one I was able to put together with things God has already blessed me with. Now does that mean it is wrong to go out and buy a new one ? No it is not, but it's good stewardship to use what I already have first and to me much more fun. Open your eyes, you may have masterpieces around you that you never knew you had.  





No comments: