Sunday, January 19, 2014

Everything will turn out OK

 
   If God is stronger then there really are no circumstances. He is in control and will use life to mold you into the best you, so you can be a warrior for his kingdom. He did not cause your pain, we live in a fallen world, but he will show how you how to deal with it, get through it, and encourage others that are heading the same way and gain wisdom. Every trial I have had even the ones where I have argued and even questioned Him, ALOT, I have always gained wisdom. Those trials have made me a more compassionate person and have made me look around more. God needs us to reach out to one another and be compassionate.  Stay strong and keep moving forward.
 
Today is the day, get up and live and reach out.
Procrastination will keep you right where you are.
 
Lots of love,
Kimberley


No comments: