Sunday, February 16, 2014

My new cook

   My 11 year old daughter has become quite handy in the kitchen, she can make great grilled sandwiches and loves making omelets and serves our orange juice in wine glasses. I have tried to involve her over the years as best as my nerves could stand it in the kitchen. She can be a bit clumsy and hurried and usually disaster happens. But, I am glad I stuck to it because obviously it rubbed off because she is becoming quite the cook.  I also see her growing older so fast and I realize she is more important then if something gets spilled or burned or explodes. You laugh, but if you knew my daughter you would see the possibility of explosion could possibly be a reality. That being said, just remember to make time and love em while their little, because it will be gone soon.

Lots of love, Kimberley 

No comments: