Sunday, October 4, 2015

Blessings or not ?

    Music really speaks to me. A good song can bring things into perspective, answer a question, change your direction, cheer you up or calm you down. I am very attracted to songs that are written by Artists who went through a tragedy or some kind of experience and the song came to be from that experience. When that song really speaks to me it makes it mean even more to me knowing it came from something real. "Blessings" by Laura Story is one such song. Laura's experience and story is so real and so was her pain from watching her husband go through a brain tumor and surgery and recovery very soon after marrying. Does God answer our prayers by not giving us what we pray for sometimes? I think sometimes He does. He also sometimes answers those prayers as well, but only He knows what the best is for us and that is where faith comes in. What if trials of this life are God's mercies in disguise. Keep having faith to believe my friend. He is near, just hang on.
 
Blessings by: Laura Story

 

 
Love, Kimberley


No comments: