Tis the season for all the beautiful Christmas cards to start arriving in your mail box. Save all your cards that you receive this season. You can do a lot with them.
* You can save the beautiful covers of the cards and use them to make your own homemade cards next year. Use the covers to place on the front of your homemade cards.
* You can make or buy a French memory board that is a "neutral color" or burlap, which I love, and place all the cards you receive on them. A board covered with beautiful cards that have pretty Christmas scenes on them make for a beautiful Christmas display.
* If you are a scrap booker you can also use the covers of the Christmas cards to decorate the pages you design for your Christmas pictures in your scrapbooks.
* If you receive an especially beautiful card you can frame it. This is a great, frugal Christmas decoration for around the house. You can find frames so inexpensive at yard sales, decorating stores or the dollar store.
* You can also use Christmas cards to make tags for gifts you give to family and friends.
Just remember to always think how you can re-use things.